Heavy Truck, Construction, & Farm Equipment Sale - Saturday, November 3, 2018
State Line Auto Auction announces their next Heavy Truck, Construction, & Farm Equipment Sale to be held on Saturday, November 3, 2018. The auction will be open to the public and businesses alike, with a start time of 10:00 am.
The Heavy Equipment Sale will include a detailed catalog on Wavebid and live simulcast bidding powered by Proxibid.
Now Accepting Consignments:
Call 607-565-8151 for more information - ask for Paul Barber or Al Stage.
Current Consignments (updated often):
- 17 Light towers, mostly Allmands. Some Run, some parts, only machines
- 2 Power Pro 100s
- 1 Power Pro 150
- 2 MQ Power "whisper watt 70's"
- 2 IR G80s
- 1 Allmand ground heater
- 1 3pt. hitch mount p.t.o driven broom
- 1 Terramite Tss 38 Self propelled broom. Includes tow package
- 1 York tow behind rake
- 1 Sullivan Palatek D210Q
- Volvo Mc110B (parts/project)
- John Deere 323D (parts/project)
- John Deere 326D (parts/project)
- Case 85Xt - 1 owner clean, cab
- John Deere 250
- 2014 Case Sv300 Skid Steer
- 2006 International 7600 Triaxle Cummins ISM, Eaton 10 Sp
- 2003 International 7300 S/A Dump DT466, Plow, Combo body, 28K Miles
- International 2574 10 Wheeler Cummins Diesel, Allison Auto
- International 2574 6 Wheeler Cummins, Eaton Fuller, Combo body, plow Gear
- GMC Top Kick, Cat power, Standard Trans 4x4! Comes with Dump body and plow 10' Stainless sander sells separate. Only 1 year old!
- Hyundai HL 740TM-3 low hours, clean macine, 4 in 1 bucket
- Cat rubber tired excavator from a local Highway Dept. More details to come.
- New Holland G200 Articulated Grader, Nice!
Stake Body Trucks
- International 4700 Crew cab S/A DT 466/ Allison Auto
- International 4700 Crew cab S/AT444E / Spiker 6 Speed
- Ford / New Holland Triple Flail, Mowing tractor. Everything works
Trailers / Bodies / Plows
- 2014 Load max 14K 1b gooseneck trailer
- 10 ton pintle hook tag along trailer
- J & J aluminum 16' Dump Body
- Power Angle Snow plow
Simply follow these steps to register for in person or online bidding**:
Questions? Contact our registration department at (607) 565-8151 for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- Download and complete our Credit Reference Form
- Pre-Register Online
- A representative from State Line will contact you to confirm your registration for the event
**Registration process is for the Heavy Equipment Sale ONLY. Please click here if you want to register for our Friday consignment auctions (licensed dealers only).